Spring officially starts on March 21st during the spring equinox. This represents the rebirth of all life on earth. It’s as if nature was asleep and has just woken up by giving birth to a plethora of flowers, birds, insects, and animals.
During this time the immune system is more compromised than normal and some of us may experience allergies. The question is, âHow can Yogic technology help us to cope with all of these changes?â
There are many things that you can do to improve your immune system during seasonal changes. In fact, this newsletter is focused on these very issues. We are going to discuss the many different vitamins and minerals you can take to strengthen your immune system as well as how to keep allergies under control. However, as many doctors will agree, it is best to detox the body first in order to obtain optimum results. This is why weâve included recommended detox methods in this section. We will also include a Yoga set and a meditation to strengthen the immune system which can be done in the convenience of your own home.
With all this Yogic technology we want to be able to share the tools for a better more meaningful and fulfilled life.
Enjoy! Click here to continue
Sit in a cross-legged position. Bend the left arm at the elbow and bring the left palm to shoulder level with the hand in Surya mudra (thumb and ring finger touching). Next, bend the right arm at the elbow and make a fist with the hand. Note that you must keep the index finger pointing straight up while closing the right nostril with it.
Do breath of fire* through the left nostril. The rhythm is fast and you can mentally chant the mantra SAT NAM, WHA HE GURU *, or 3 beats per second. Make sure you really pump the navel!
These exercises are designed to stimulate and balance the whole body. They can be performed individually or as a set.
1.- RUNNING IN PLACE. Stand up and run in place, raising the knees and punching the fists alternatively. Keep the knees as high as you can.
Time: From 1 to 5 minutes, or up to 20 minutes.
To end: Stand still, recovering the breath and letting the energy circulate throughput the body.
Notes: You can do this on a mini trampoline.
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
- November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
- December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX