Yogi Bhajan provided this Yoga set during one of his lectures to men. It works for your potency and potentiality. You will find it in the book Man to Man by Yogi Bhajan, one of the best books written to man there is, and in Sexuality and Spirituality: with the Kundalini Yoga Sets and Meditations of Yogi Bhajan by Dr. Gururattan Kaur Khalsa and Ann Marie Maxwell. Women can also perform this set and times can be adjusted to help the beginner practitioner.
Total Duration: 60 minutes
1. Start by lying down on the back in corpse pose. Bring the knees to the chest on the inhalation, then straighten them out again on the exhalation. When you bring the knees to the chest, grab the knees with both hands. When you straighten the legs, dont touch the floor but leave the legs about 6 inches from the ground instead.
Benefits: This exercise creates heat, adjusts the lower back, and balances the magnetic field.
Time: 10-15 times.
2. Sit down in Baby pose with the forehead on the floor and the arms by the side and facing back with the palms up. Start moving the buttocks side to side as if moving a big heavy tale from right to left.
Benefits: Clears the bladder.
Time: 15-20 minutes.
3. Windmill: Standwith the feet approximately 3 feet apart. Place the arms out at the sides, parallel to the floor, with the palms facing down. Inhale, then exhale and bring the right hand to the left foot. Inhale again, rising up, then exhale and bring the left hand to the right foot. Continue to alternate.
Benefits: Adjust the hips, which is good for potency.
Time: 3-5 minutes.
4. Place the hands on a support (chair, wall, etc). There are two versions:
4a. Arch the back as in Cow pose and run in place for 10 minutes.
Benefits: Adjusts the hips. The first version (4a)also strengthens the back muscles.
4b. Run in place butlift only the heels, keeping the toes on the floor. Lift one heel first, then the other, moving the hips. Move fast!
Time: 10 minutes.
5. Forward bend: Wrap the arms around the legs and hold with long deep breathing.
Benefits: Stretches the hamstrings.
Time: 3-5 minutes.
6. Crow Squats: Stand with the feet hip distance apart and extend the arms forward with the palms facing down. Inhale and, while exhaling, lower intoa squat. Inhale and rise. Repeat.
Benefits: Stretches the meridian located above the knee, which makes you enjoy sexual, sensual interactions.
Time: 20- 50 times.
7. While standing, extend the arms to the side, parallel to the floor, and bend the elbows with the palms facing forward. Run in place alternately bringing the knees up. The elbows must move up with the movement. Its very important that you keep the elbows up!
Benefits: Moves the sciatic nerve, arms and legs in rhythm which creates a combination in the meridians.
Time: 22 minutes (It will challenge you! But nothing will match this).
8. Sit on the floor with the legs extended and bring the right foot to the inner part of the left leg. Grab the toes with the right hand and the heel with the left hand. Focus the eyes stare on the big toe and hold the position with the spine straight. Switch legs.
Benefits: Works the sciatic nerve and stretches the back.
Time: 3 minutes each side.
9. Stretch Pose: Lie on the back and raise the head and feet 6 inches from the floor. Place the arms at the sides with the palms facing down or facing each other. Keep the toes pointed and focus the gaze on the toes. Inhale and hold the breath for as long as you can, then exhale and repeat.
Benefits: Stimulates the Navel Point, which is great for potency.
Time: 1-3 minutes.
10. Sat Kriya in easy pose: Sit in easy pose and bring the arms over the head. Interlace all fingers except the index finger. Men should cross the right thumb over the left, while women should cross the left thumb over the right. Chant SAT and pull the navel in powerfully, them chant NAM and release it.
To end: Inhale, hold the breath in, and apply root lock. Exhale, hold the breath out, and apply Maha Bhanda.
Benefits: This is one of the master Kundalini Yoga exercises. It is excellent for potency and overall health.
Time: 6 minutes