- INHALE. Jump opening to the right. Feet parallel. Arms parallel to the floor, and stretch out.
- EXHALE. Both hands on the hips.
- INHALE. Look up. Stretch up.
- EXHALE. Bending forward place both hands on the floor, between the legs.
- INHALE. Half the way up. Lengthen the spine.
- EXHALE. Bend forward. Place the top of the head on the floor as in A, or lengthen your spine placing the hands on the thighs (no on the knees), as in A1.STAY HERE FOR 5 LONG DEEP BREATHS
- INHALE. Half the way up.
- EXHALE. Place both hands on your hips.
- INHALE. All the way up.
Place the hands on the floor between the legs as back as possible to assist you better.
When coming all the way up, maintain your neck in line with your body. Donï¿½t collapse it!