ARDHA BADDHA PADMA PASCHIMOTTANASANA
- EXHALE. Place the right foot on the left thigh. Raise your right arm up and bring it back grab the right foot with the right hand. Bring left arm up and down grab the outside of the left foot. Look to the toes, as in A. XOr place the sole of the right foot in the inside of the left leg and grab as far as possible with your hands, as in A1.
- INHALE. . Look half the up to the horizon keeping the grip. Lengthen the spine.
- EXHALE. Bend forward. STAY HERE FOR 5 LONG DEEP BREATHS
- INHALE. Look half the up to the horizon. Lengthen the spine.
- EXHALE. Release the legs. VINYASA
-REPEAT ALL THE STEPS IN THE LEFT SIDE-
Remain in the option most appropriate for you. Always bend forward lead by your chest instead of your head. Be conscious of your knees.