TIPS TO OBTAIN CONCENTRATION
Learning to control the mind is a crucial part of Meditation, and certainly will express in many aspects of one’s internal life.
These are some of the many benefits of practice Meditation:
– Meditation has a profound effect upon three indicators of aging; hearing ability, blood pressure, and vision of close objects.
– Long term meditators experience 80% less heart disease, and 50% less cancer than nonmeditators.
– The hormones Melatonine and Seratonin that produce a calming effect are increased.
– Meditation is the only activity that reduces blood lactate, a marker of stress and anxiety.
– Meditation creates a deeper rest state than when sleep. The consumption of oxygen during sleep is 8% in meditation drops by 10 to 20%.
– 34% of people who experience chronic pain significantly reduce medication when they began meditating.
There are many different techniques to meditate, but all of them will agree in the most important thing to do first is to learn to concentrate the mind.
How to get started?