What to Wear for Class
- Arrive at least 10 min before the class. Good to sign in, change clothing, rent or buy anything you may need, talk to the teacher about any concerns you may have, and also good to choose place in the classroom. Remember avoid the spa directly underneath the vents!
- Light clothing. The one made of Lycra or any other elastic material.
- A bottle of water. With the heat the perspiration increases. Drink water during class will help you maintain the levels of fluids in the body.
- Towel. Most Bikram Yoga studios will provide you with one or two for a minimum fee. Most people like to wear their own. A big one to cover the mat, and a hand towel for the rest.
- Yoga Mat. Again if you don’t have one the Yoga studio will probably rent you one.
- Clothes to change after class. Yours will be probably soaking. And any other toiletries you may want to use after class, such as a hair brass, wipe towels, etc. If is your first time ask the Yoga studio for showers, some Bikram Yoga studios have showers, which it’s wonderful after class.