Meditation for preparing for birth Leaving the fear and welcoming the challenge
This meditation will clear worry from the chest, heart and lungs, and replace it with love and optimism.
- Sit in easy pose and extend your arms out to your sides with your palms facing out.
- Inhale and raise your arms up over your head, creating an arc with the palms crossing over and slightly in front of your head but not touching.
- Exhale and lower your arms.
- Inhale and raise your arms up but now cross the palms over and slightly behind the top of your head.
- Continue the exercise for two minutes, working up to seven minutes.
Kundalini Yoga Table of Contents
- What is Kundalini Yoga?
- Where does it come from? What is its history?
- The Ten Bodies
- Yoga Sets
- White Tantric Yoga
- Gong Therapy
- Women and the Yoga Technology
- Recommended Books
- Web Sites