This meditation is an antidote for depression. It builds a new system, giving you the capacity and strength to deal with life.
- Sit in easy pose with the spine straight.
- Extend your arms straight out front of you, parallel to the ground.
- Close your right hand into a fist and wrap your left fingers around it. The base of the palms touch. The thumbs are pulled straight up. The eyes are focused on the thumbs.
- Inhale for five seconds (do not hold the breath), exhale for five seconds, and hold the exhaled breath for 15 seconds.
Continue with this exercise for 3-5 minutes and work up to 11 minutes.
Kundalini Yoga Table of Contents
- What is Kundalini Yoga?
- Where does it come from? What is its history?
- The Ten Bodies
- Yoga Sets
- White Tantric Yoga
- Gong Therapy
- Women and the Yoga Technology
- Recommended Books
- Web Sites