Yogi Bhajan’s stone in his house in New Mexico
Is it possible for the thinker and the thought, for the observer and the observed, to be ONE?
For thousands of years the Indian Yogis have been known for their expertise in the control of the mind-body. Through a conscious intent, they could influence the autonomic nervous system and blood pressure, reduce the secretion of acids in the stomach, change heartbeats, change the body temperature, and more.
There is no doubt that the mind affects the body, and the spirit is the source of both, body and mind. They explain that the mind has the power to transcend the body.
“Only by loving the body will you come closer to God…
the body knows how to dance, how to sing, how to pulsate with God.
When the body starts vibrating with the divine,
Suddenly you will see your soul is also vibrating.
Your body and soul are One.”- Osho
But the real question is to know if you can access the state of Oneness.
It will be very difficult to find an answer to this problem if we look at it superficially.
Often considering the problems together helps us to understand them more clearly. But in this case trying to understand this clearly in a verbal way is not enough, because it doesn’t bring any change.
We should go beyond the words, symbols, and sensations to concentrate in the central point- How to dissolve the “me”, that bind us to time, where there is no love, nor compassion.
It is possible to go beyond the “me” only when the mind doesn’t separate itself from the thinker or the thought. Only when the thinker and the thought are one the silence exist. This silence is not the fruit of imagination or wanting more experience.
In this silence there is no experiencer experiencing, and only in this state a revolutionary change occurred.
What did you think of this article? Can you identify with any of its
content? WOuld you like to share your opinion, or your own experience with us?
If so, please contact us here.
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX