These exercises are designed to blend the polarities of the male and female energies. They also deepen love and divine consciousness between both partners. There is something special that links you with your partner by doing meditations and exercises together. It can be very sexy to know that both of you have the same goal in mind: to strengthen and better your relationship.
These kriyas were taught by Yogi Bhajan and are very similar to a Tantric experience. Back in the 1970’s, each exercise was taught for 31 minutes. However, a 3-minute time limit for each Kriya was established in the 1980’s. This is due to the powerful effects of these kriyas, thus the following guidelines were established:
- The limit for each Venus Kriya is 3 minutes. No more!
- A Kundalini Yoga set should be performed first in preparation.
- Choose a proper environment, a relaxed place.
How to get started
- Sit with your legs crossed while facing your partner. Place the hands in prayer mudra. Tune in using the following mantra:Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo, 3 times
- Chant the protection mantra 3 times:Aad Gurey Nameh — pronounced ahd goo-ray nahmay
Jugad Gurey Nameh –pronounced yoo-gahd goo-ray nah-may
Sat Gurey Nameh – pronounced saht goo-ray nah-may
Siree Guroo Dayvay Nameh – pronounced see-ree gooâroo day-vay nah-may
The translation is as follows:
- I bow to the primal wisdom
- I bow to the wisdom of all ages
- I bow to the truest wisdom
- I bow to the great universal wisdom
- Keep the hands in prayer mudra, look into your partner’s eyes, and project divine love. Bow your head to each other in recognition of the divine consciousness within him/her.
- When you finish each Venus Kriya, stretch the arms up and twist from side to side. Next, look into your partner’s eyes and say Thank You and Sat Nam. Afterward, you may want to massage each other or simply relax.
LIFE CURRENT KRIYA
- In easy pose, extend your arms forward and touch your partner’s palms. Close your eyes and hold this position for 30 seconds. Then inhale deeply and exhale 4 times.
- Place the hands in prayer mudra at the chin and meditate in your own natural way for 2 Â½ minutes. Then inhale, exhale, and relax.
MEDITATION TO END AN ARGUMENT 1
This meditation is great when you and your partner are arguing and can’t seem to find middle ground. It releases the anger and increases tolerance.
Sit in easy pose 4 to 5 feet away from your partner. Make fists with your hands while keeping the thumbs touching. Place the backs of the hand facing you, about 6-8 inches in front of the third eye. Close the eyes. When you are finished, simply relax.
Breath: Long deep breathing
Mantra: Wha Hay Guroo- pronounced wha-hey goo-roo – divine wisdom. Vibrate the mantra.
MEDITATION TO END AN ARGUMENT 2
Assume Downward Facing Dog by touching your heels with your partner’s heels as shown in the photo. Gaze into each other eyes and hold the position for 3 minutes.
Breath: Long Deep Breathing
Sit in front of your partner and place the soles of your feet against those of your partner’s. Clasp hands and raise the legs 60 degrees. Look into each other’s eyes and project divine love. Visualize both of you as one.
Breath: Breath of Fire. It can also be done with Long Deep Breathing.
VENUS BACK ROLLS
This kriya establishes a joint rhythm and psychic communication between partners while loosening the spine.
Sit back-to-back in easy pose. Join the backs together in perfect alignment with the hips and spine. Inhale as you relax back against your partner, and exhale as you bow down while your partner relaxes back.
This kriya is for the heart as it will give you a good physical workout.
Stand up and interlace your fingers with your partner’s. Look straight into your partner’s eyes. Inhale while bringing the arms up and stretching onto the toes. Then exhale into crow pose with the feet flat on the floor.
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
- November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
- December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX