The word Tantra is usually linked to sex. That’s why it is one of the most misunderstood types of Yoga.
There are three different types of Tantric Yoga:
- WHITE TANTRIC is the practice for spiritual purposes to purify and uplift the being.
- BLACK TANTRIC is the practice to obtain mental control of other people.
- RED TANTRIC is the practice to experience the senses and the sexual energy.
“There is a difference between day and night between the three types of tantric. They are totally different in quality, quantity, direction, practices, methods, facets, and use.” Yogi Bhajan
WHITE TANTRIC YOGA
White Tantric Yoga is one of the most powerful methods for breaking subconscious blocks. In the technology of Yoga, it is said that we have more than 1,000 thoughts per wink of the eye. Some thoughts get lost in the subconscious mind. Other thoughts get stuck in the subconscious mind and affect the conscious mind, causing some people to act impulsively or make the wrong decisions and creating self-imposed stress.
White Tantric Yoga clears up all of the subconscious mind so that your actions are based on a clear mind that understands itself. The results of these actions will be true happiness.
How it works
The energy moves in a diagonal, or Z, which makes the energy stronger. The Mahan Tantric directs the energy and connects itself with the participant through his subtle body to the participant’s subtle body. He doesn’t need to be physically present.
The White Tantric Yoga is done with couples who sit down in front of one another. There is a representative of the Mahan tantric, or facilitator. Each day consists of different kriyas done for a period of 31 or 62 minutes with a break in between. A kriya is a meditation that contains pranayama (breath control), mantra (most of the times, not always), mudra (hand positions), and mental focus.
Every person is fully dressed in white and covers their heads with a cotton head covering.
Everyone can participate and beginners will probably have the most powerful meditation experience while the most experienced mediators will be able to deepen their experiences.
The effects of the White Tantric Yoga last for 40 days afterward. The Kundalini energy keeps very active through the spine, which is why it is recommended to do a 40-day meditation afterwards. Some have said that a White Tantric Yoga experience is equal to 7 years of Sadhana practice.
There is nothing like it anywhere!
About the Mahan Tantric
Yogi Bhajan, master of Kundalini Yoga at age 16 in India, came to the West in 1968. Until then, White Tantric Yoga had been taught one-on-one, from teacher to student, in a selective way. He was the first Mahan Tantric who taught White Tantric Yoga to anyone who wanted to commit to the discipline.
In 1971, White Tantric Yoga was taught to the public for the first time. Since then, he has been holding workshops worldwide. In 1987, he put together videos that allowed him to present White Tantric Yoga without being physically in place but with the same effectiveness. He left his physical body in October, 2004, and thousands of students have confirmed that the tantric experience is as powerful as being in his presence.
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
- November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
- December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX