MDMA…MULTI-DIMENSIONAL MOVEMENT ARTS®
Imagine yourself in the womb. It’s warm and nurturing. You feel totally safe and supported. You feel your breath, your heartbeat. You hear your inner voice. Gentle waves caress your body. You are one with the flows and rhythms of movement. You’re in a state of dynamic balance. You are pure potential. This is ecstasy!
Multi-Dimensional Movement Arts®, water version, is the art of using movement in the medium of water to create dynamic balance. Specific actions, patterns and waveforms promote reorganization, re-education, rehabilitation, relaxation and rejuvenation. This continuous process of attunement leads to heightened
states of awareness and bliss.
In a typical MDMA® session, the client is supported by strategically placed flotation devices and moved through water that is at body temperature. Trained practitioners treat a person by playing with various interconnections and influences of circles, spirals and infinity signs. Not only do these actions promote
vitality and optimal health, they also induce deep relaxation, release endorphins, heighten awareness, alter consciousness and produce euphoria. It is exponentially powerful and exquisite when the client receives a two-on-one session as two therapists team up to deliver the movements.
A body in water is buoyant. The liquid environment changes auditory experience. One can move freely without consciously engaging muscles. Sensations of time, space and distance are distorted and experience is shifted from ordinary reality. This affects a person on many different levels: memories are jogged,
holding patterns released, body parts awakened and awareness stimulated. The work supports and encourages gentle surrender. The ultimate goal of MDMA® is freedom of movement on all levels – physical, emotional, mental and spiritual – so that one resonates with his/her optimal frequency.
Buoyancy and hydrostatic qualities bring a different dynamic to the practitioner’s movements of lunging, twisting, leaning, moving back and forth, up and down and from side to side. Developing good body mechanics is key to the transfer of energy from practitioner to client as they both move through the water.
MDMA® is especially easy on the therapist and each session also supports his/her own balance and wellbeing. An added bonus of MDMA® is that people can use the flotation devices and generate their own movements and actions to administer a self-treatment.
Multi-Dimensional Movement Arts
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
- November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
- December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX