Inspired by her gratitude for
Kundalini Yoga, the teachings of Yogi Bhajan.
Mudra is a multimedia sensory experience.
Combining Mudra (hand gestures) and Mantra (sacred sounds), the viewer will have the opportunity to be immersed in the sensation ofwell- being caused by the practice of these
Is it possible for the thinker and the thought, for the observer and the observed, to be ONE?
For thousands of years the Indian Yogis have been known for their expertise in the control of the mind-body. Through a conscious intent, they could influence the autonomic nervous system and blood pressure, reduce the secretion of acids in the stomach, change heartbeats, change the body temperature, and more.
There is no doubt that the mind affects the body, and the spirit is the source of both, body and mind. They explain that the mind has the power to transcend the body.
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX