Journey of the soul
The following is the journey of the “privledged soul” after death as described by Yogi Bhajan.
“You must understand that the privileged soul has certain privileges. When the journey begins, the soul leaves the subtle body. The first privilege of the “privledged soul” is to say good-bye to all friends and foes equally. Next the soul travels to all places of reverence – those places which were sacred to its the “last journey”. You might have heard about this concept, but maybe you have never really understood it. I am trying to make you understand it now; the soul visits every place of reverence.
The next privilege is to visit all the places of the altar-the the Guru’s places. A privileged soul has very exalted manners and a responsibility to say a graceful good-bye before returning home. That is why when a person leaves and the relatives perform kirtan, they use lofty bandages and praise the Lord during this scared period of mourning. Some people perform this ritual for seventeen days, and some only do this for three or four days. As you know, the modern world doesn’t deal with death very well. But the soul is very anti-modern; does its job.
After visiting all the altars, the soul has the privilege to travel in the company of the angelic world. The privileged soul does not go through the normal human path. It doesn’t pass through the test of triumph and trials.
After finishing its duties on earth, the soul travels to the angelic world. In this world, the soul is filled with brightness, lightness, humor and glow. It also practices forgiveness for the whole universe, through which it has traveled for many lifetimes.
You must understand that the privledged soul has to enter the akal abode; Infinity. The angelic world is defined by all good, wonders and happiness.
After enjoying the privilege of the angelic world, the soul travels into the third blue ether which is its own great abode of prayer. In its purity and piety, it settles its own account. Thereafter it crosses into the fourth blue ether. Chauthe par, the fourth step, is to find infinite salvation.
Therefore, if you join at this time in this journey, it will guarantee your journey in the future.”
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
- November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
- December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX