Eight Verses of Mind Transformation by Geshe Langri Tangpa
|Geshe Langri Tangpa (AD 1054–1123) was one of the greatest Kadampa Bodhisattva.
He was famous for his compassion and his complete realization of training the mind.
With the intention to attain
The ultimate, supreme goal
That surpasses even the wish-granting jewel.
May I constantly cherish all living beings.
Whenever I associate with others.
May I view myself as the lowest of all;
And with a perfect intention.
May I cherish others as supreme.
Examining my mental continuum
throughout all my actions,
As soon as a delusion develops
Whereby I or others would act
May I firmly face it and avert it.
Whenever I see unfortunate beings
Oppressed by evil and violent suffering.
May I cherish them as if I had found
A rare and precious treasure.
Even If someone I have helped
And of whom I had great hopes
Nevertheless harms me without any reason.
May I see him him as my holy Spiritual Guide.
When others out of jealousy
Harm me or insult me,
May I take defeat upon myself
And offer them the victory.
In short, may l directly and indirectly
Offer help and happiness to all my mothers,
And secretly take upon myself
All their harm and suffering.
Furthermore, through all these method
Together with a mind undefiled by stains of
conceptions of the eight extremes
And that sees all phenomena as illusory.
Man I be released from the bondage of
mistaken appearance and conception.
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
- November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
- December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX