1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
½ cup shelled fresh green peas
Kernels from 1 ear of fresh corn
½ cup peeled and diced onion
1 pound tofu
1 teaspoon tamari soy sauce
12 whole wheat lasagna noodles, 8 to 10 inches long.
1- SautÃ© the peas, corn, and onion with the sesame oil in a frying pan for about 5 minutes, or until almost tender.
2- Mash tofu and add to the vegetables.
3- Sprinkle the tamari soy sauce over the ingredients, mix well and cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
4- Cook the noodles separately. Rinse and drain.
5- Place a layer of cooked lasagna on the bottom of a baking dish.
6- Alternate layers of vegetable and tofu with layers of noodles. End with a layer of noodles.
7- Cover baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven, or until noodles are crunchy around the edges.
Variations: Use other vegetables, seitan (wheat gluten), or tempeh for layering with the noodles. Large whole wheat shells or spirals may be used instead of lasagna.
TOMATO SAUCE – WITHOUT TOMATO
The properties of the tomatoes are considered to be of a great help against prostate cancer. The skin of the tomatoes contains a property that is not well digestive by our bodies. You can peel the tomatoes, or you can try this yummy and very healthy recipe from the macrobiotic cooking, which is considered as one of the healthiest way of cooking today. Enjoy it!
1 small beet, including greens
4 to 5 carrots
1 green pepper
4 celery stalks
Dark sesame oil
4 chopped onions
2 tablespoon miso
1- Chop the beet greens and dice the beets.
2- Slice the carrots, green pepper and celery.
3- Pressure-cook for 20 minutes or boil for 45 minutes.
4- SautÃ© the onions in a little sesame oil in a frying pan until the onion is translucent. Then add to the other vegetables.
5- Mash the vegetables
6- Add the diluted miso (rice miso is nice for this dish) and simmer for 5 minutes.
You can use this sauce to serve over whole wheat spaghetto or other pasta.
Variation: For Italian spaghetti, add a pinch of dried oregano and a pinch of dried basil.
You can also sautÃ© mushrooms and or seitan (wheat gluten), for a richer sauce.
Also cooked tofu cubes can give the taste and appearance of cheese to the sauce.
Up to 2 tablespoons of tahini may be added to make a creamier sauce.
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
- November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
- December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX