There are numerous benefits of meditation. This practice restores emotional balances, allows the mind and body to perform in a simple state of “being,” and cleanses the soul of negative energy.
Our bodily functions relate to the five elements of life: Earth, water, fire, air, and ether. Water makes up seventy percent of the body’s composition. When water is not properly proportioned in the body, the kidneys receive pressure, which creates mental turmoil; we become upset or nervous. Air is also an essential part of the human body, which we take into our systems several times a minute by breathing oxygen.
A healthy adult takes about fifteen breaths per minute. With practice, a person can slow their breathing down to four (or less) breaths per minute. This can be achieved through meditation, an act that calms the mind. Meditation can aid in behavioral issues that occur within a troubled mind.
During meditation, one must be hydrated and sit with their shoulders at a slightly elevated position to balance the brain and preventing negative attributes.
Start your meditation after consuming a glass of water. Sit on the ground in easy pose and cross your arms high over your chest with your open hands underneath your arms. Raise your shoulders, pay no mind to sounds, and perform neck lock, explained on this web page: /bhandas/Jalandhara-Bhanda-or-Neck-Lock.html. The eyes should be closed during meditation.
Breathe deeply in and out of the nose. The number of breaths you intake per minute will decrease when this technique is used.
Meditate forÂ as little as three minutes, and up to eleven minutes. It may take time to meditate for a lengthier session.
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
- November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
- December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX