Rotate the pelvis
This exercise starts opening up the energy in the lower spine and aids digestion
- Sit in Easy Pose.
- Place the hands on the knees
- Deeply roll the pelvis around in a grinding motion.
Do 26 rotations in each direction.
This exercise stimulates and releases the tension in the lower spine.
- Sit in easy pose and grab the ankles.
- Inhale and flex the spine forward, keeping the shoulders relaxed and the head straight.
- Exhale and relax the spine back.
Continue for 1-3 minutes or up to 108 times.
To end, inhale deep, hold it, apply root lock, then exhale and relax.
Spinal Flex on Heels
This exercise works higher up on the spine releasing the tension in the middle, and upper back.
- Sit on the heels
- Place the hands flat on the tights.
- Continue Spinal Flex as explained above.
This exercise removes tension in the neck and stimulates the Thyroid, and Parathyroid glands.
- Sit on Easy Pose and relax
- Roll the neck slowly in one direction and then in the other.
Continue for at list one minute in each direction.
Shoulder Stand and Plow
This exercise bends and stretches the entire spine. It is recommended when you want to loose weight because stimulates the Thyroid, and Parathyroid glands. At the same time it works in the throat chakra, and relaxes and energizes the spine.
- Lay on your back and raise legs and torso above the head, supporting the body with the hands at the waist and extending the legs and hips into a straight line.
- Breath long and deep for 1-2 minutes.
- Then drop the feet back over head into Plow Pose and rest the arms on the ground.
Maintain the position for 1 minute.
To end slowly lower the hips into the floor, vertebra by vertebra.
This position is the counter-pose for Plow and Shoulder Stand.
It prevents or corrects rounded shoulders and jutting neck. It also stimulates the thyroid and the throat chakra.
- Sit in Lotus Pose or with legs outstretched, and lie back on the elbows, arching the torso up, with the weight on the top of the head and the hips.
- Grab the big toes with opposite fingers.
- Do Breath of Fire or long deep breathing for 1-2 minutes
- If you did the exercise with legs stretched out front, rest on hips, elbows and top of head.
This exercise opens up the heart center and stimulates the upper spine
- Sit on the heels.
- Place the hands on the shoulders, with the fingers in front and the thumbs back.
- Inhale, twist to the left, exhale, twist to the right, twisting you head to each side as well.
- Keep elbows parallel to the floor.
- To finalize, inhale in the centr, hold the breath, apply rootlock, exhale, relax and feel the energy circulate.
Continue the exercise for 1-2 minutes or 26 times.
This exercise can be done standing up, allowing the arms to swing freely with the body.
This exercise is good for the liver and colon and for spinal flexibility.
- Sit in easy pose.
- Clasp hands behind neck in Venus Lock and bend straight sideways at the waist to touch elbow on the floor beside the hip, and then reverse.
- Inhale as you bend left, exhale right.
Repeat the exercise for 1-2 minutes or 26 times. Don’t arch or contract the back but bend sideways only.
This exercise can be done standing, allowing the arms to swing freely
This exercise loosens up the tension in the shoulders
- Sit on your heels or in easy pose
- Inhale and shrug both shoulders up, and exhale and release them down.
- Inhale up, hold, apply root lock and relax.
Repeat the exercise for less than 2 minutes.
This exercise strengthens the lower back, removes tension in the back and balances the flow of sexual energy with navel energy.
- Lie on the floor facing down with the palms on the floor under the shoulders.
- Inhale, and slowly arch the spine up, leading with the nose, then chin, then pushing off with your hands vertebra by vertebra, until you are arched back as far as possible with no strain in the lower back, concentrating on a good stretch from the heart center up.
- Do breath of fire or long deep breath.
- To end, inhale, hold, pull the energy up the spine and exhale.
- Very slowly release down and relax.
Maintain the exercise for 1-3 minutes.
Rock and Roll on the Spine
This exercise circulates energy and relaxes the spine.
- Sit down on the floor and bring your knees to your chest. Grab them with the arms.
- Rock back and forth on the spine, massaging it gently from the neck to the base of the spine.
Continue for 1-2 minutes.
Alternate Leg stretches
- Sit down on the floor
- Spread the legs wide apart, grasping the toes or any other place on the legs where it is possible to keep the knees straight.
- Inhale center and exhale down to the left leg, inhale center and exhale down to the right leg.
- Continue with powerful breathing.
- Inhale center, hold the breath, apply root lock and then relax.
- Bring the legs together bouncing them up and down a few times to relax the muscles.
- Bend from the lower back and try to get a good stretch in the back.
Maintain for 1-2 minutes.
Life nerve stretch
This exercise stretches leg muscles and lower back.
- Sit down on the floor, with legs stretches out front, and bring the right foot into the left tight.
- Slowly bend over the left leg to grab the foot or ankle, keeping the leg flat on the floor.
- Do breath of fire or breath long and deep for 1-2 minutes.
- Inhale deeply and slowly come up.
- Bounce the legs and massage them,
- Switch sides and repeat.
Cat and Cow
This exercise is known as the self chiropractor. Done regularly it loosens up and adjusts the spine.
- Come on the knees and the hands
- Inhale as you flex your spine down and bring your head up.
- Exhale as you flex your spine up in an arched position with the head down to the neck, keeping the arms straight.
- Continue the exercise rhythmically with powerful breathing, and gradually increase the speed as your spine becomes more flexible.
- Inhale in cow position, hold it, exhale and relax on the heels.
- Sit, relax the breathing, and feel the energy circulate.
- Repeat the exercise for 1-3 minutes.
Half Wheel Drop
This exercise release abdominal stress and gives you an immediate boost of energy trough your body that will last the whole day. It also stimulates your thyroid.
It allows you to breath deeper and adds to your energy level, and moves the energy from the lower spine to the upper spine
- Relax on your back for a moment.
- Bend your knees and draw the heels up towards the buttocks, keeping the feet flat on the floor.
- Grab your ankles and slowly raise the hips up, arching the lower spine and lifting the navel up.
- Inhale slowly through your nose in the lift.
- Gently stretch up while you hold the breath
- Breath out through your nose as you slowly relax down.
Repeat the exercise up and down for a minimum of 12 times and a maximum of 26 times, synchronizing the breathing with the movement of the hips.
To finalize, inhale up, holding the breathe for 10 seconds, then relax down, and stretch the legs out. Then relax.
Tips: if you can’t grab your ankles, let the arms by the sides and lift up using the arms to help push you up.
If you have history of lower back pain, please check with your doctor before realizes this exercise.
- Lay down on your back, hands by your side, palms facing up and relax!
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
- November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
- December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX