“May your designated destiny give you the power to bless yourself.
May your mind find out the richness of your existence and give you all the power and strength of being so good and elegant. May you start appreciating yourself in the sense of the word, and in a comparative study may you be thankful for all your virtues.
May your values be shared in all the goodness and honesty, and may you be in a position to fall in love with you, so that you understand the basic love.
May God take away from you the interrogation of self criticism and self denial, and may you live well; in His name, with His grace, for His sake. May you all be prosperous, virtuous, compassionate, Kind, and caring.
May this day bring in you the change, so you can face the coming age with strength, with self loyalty, and with your own virtues.
May Almighty God make you worthy of it.”
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
- November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
- December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX