This meditation allows you to become a healer. It also conquers sickness and perfects the power of prayer
This is one of my favorite meditations because it really brings you into a deep and relaxed state of mind. The Scriptures say that if a person perfects this meditation, he/she will become a spiritual healer. You can perfect the power of prayer and conquer sickness at the same time. It is recommended to do this meditation with someone watching over you because it makes you loose your sense of time, space, and body.
How to do it:
Sit in a cross-legged position with the spine straight. Bend the elbows and bring the hands in front of the sternum. Interlace the fingers. The right thumb stays on top and inside of the hole between the left thumb and the left index finger. The eyes are looking to the ground.
Inhale through the nose in 4 equal segments while mentally vibrating the mantra SA TA NA MA. The inhalation should last 4-5 seconds.
Then, hold and mentally vibrate the mantra WHAHE GURU 16 times. It should last 16-20 seconds.
Exhale in 4 equal segments while mentally vibrating the mantra SA TA NA MA.
Time: Start with 11 minutes and build up to 31 minutes.
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy