Meditation to heal the self and others ” RA MA DA SA”
This is one of the most famous healing meditations in Kundalini Yoga. It is practiced because of its healings effects on the body. It can also send healing energy to other people and is said to create “healing hands”.
How to do it:
Sit in a cross-legged position with the spine straight. Bend the arms by the side with the elbows comfortably touching your body and the palms facing up. One could say that his position is like holding a ceiling.
Eyes closed. Chant loudly RA (sun) MA (moon) DA (earth) SA (infinity) SAY (totality of infinity) SO HUNG (God vibrates in each cell of my body).
To finish this practice inhale and hold. Visualize yourself surrounded by a large white radiant bubble of energy. You are healthy, happy, smiling, and in balance. Exhale. Inhale again and hold. Next visualize the person you would like to send this healing energy to, as if they are smiling, healthy, and in harmony. Exhale. You can repeat this process more than one time, and direct the energy to yourself or to a loved one.
Time: From 3 to 62 minutes.
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy