Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit, and arc line – Kirtan Kriya – “SA TA NA MA”
For the next 10 minutes, chant in silence;
For the next 5 minutes, whisper again;
and for the last 5 minutes, chant loudly.
If you are new to meditation, you can start with 2 minutes each (4 minutes in silence) and build up from there.
If you want to know more about the qualities and effects of the mudras, click below:
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
Sexuality & Intimacy
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips