How to do it:
Sit in a comfortable sitting position with the spine straight. Place the arms out parallel to the floor with the hands like a fist except the thumb that is pointing out.
Inhale and bring the thumbs to the shoulders, exhale and straight the arms back to the side. It’s done as fast as you can to stimulate the pituitary gland.
Time: 2-7 minutes.
Yoga For Women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
Sexuality & Intimacy
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips