There are certain foods that alleviate PMS symptoms like Ginger and Chamomile tea. Before the menstrual cycle, and 5 to 7 days afterwards, it is highly recommended that you eat foods high in fiber. Before, during, and for 3 or 4 days after the menstrual cycle, take 1-3 teaspoons of sesame oil.
The herb chasteberry, also known as vitex, has been used for menstrual problems for centuries. The recommended daily amount is 218-220 mg in tablets or 2 milliliters in liquid extract.
1 teaspoon of cardamom
1 tablespoon of basil
1 cup of water
Boil it for 20 minutes. It will give you strength and youth. You can take one cup early in the morning, another cup at noon, and one at night. You can add a natural sweetener like honey, maple syrup, stevia, etc.
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy