How to do it:
Sit in a comfortable sitting position with the spine straight. Place your hands in front of the sternum without touching the body like a cup with the pinkies of both hands touching. Soft the eyes and look in front of you. Breath Long and deep through the nose while visualizing the universal divine energy merging with yours.
Time: 3 minutes minimum.
To end: Inhale, exhale and relax.
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy