How to do it:
Sit in a comfortable sitting position with the spine straight. Place the hands at the sternum in pray pose with the left hand higher than the right palm. The tip of the right fingers will be touching the beginning of the left fingers.
Eyes are close and gazing at the third eye. Breath as long as deep as you can. Inhale SAT and exhale NAM.
Time: 3 minutes.
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy