How to do it:
For this meditation you will need a piece of fruit, which is going to be charge with love and self-acceptance. Orange work well!
Sit in a comfortable sitting position with the spine straight. Place the arms straight out in front of the body with the left palm facing up, and the right palm facing down, holding the fruit. Eyes closed.
Breathe long and deep and connect the navel (abdominal area) with the fruit bringing energy, prana, to the body.
Time: 9 minutes
2 part: Place the hands with the fruit at your navel point, and hold it there with long deep breathing for 2 minutes.
3 part: Then holding the exactly same posture inhale and exhale as deeply as you can for 7 minutes.
To end: Inhale and press the fruit against the navel while pressing the tongue against the upper palate. Exhale. Now you can eat the fruit.
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy