Meditation to prevent freaking out
This meditation changes the nostril breathing and also can change your energy. Practice this meditation when you are in a neurotic state of mind, irritated, or depressed. It is also recommended to practice this if you feel the flu coming on.
How to do it:
Sit in a cross-legged position with the spine straight. Bend the elbows and bring the hands in front of the sternum while touching the body. Interlace the fingers leaving the right thumb on top. Eyes remain closed. Breathe long and deep until you find out which nostril is the dominant one. You should be able to figure this out in three minutes or less. Then consciously switch it to the other nostril. If you are breathing through the left, change it to the right and vice versa. Continue switching.
Time: 3 to 31 minutes.
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy