This meditation brings balance to the pituitary and pineal glands. It helps with negative thought patterns and strengthens the projection. It is said that when the inner and outer projections are strong and positive, the menstrual cycle becomes balanced.
How to do it:
Sit down in a comfortable cross-legged position. Inhale in 4 parts through the nose while mentally vibrating the mantra *Sa Ta Na Ma. Exhale in one long continuous breath through the nose.
Start with 1 minute a day and increase 1 minute every day until you reach 7 minutes. Practice this for 7 minutes for one week then start increasing 1 more minute per day until you reach a maximum time of 31 minutes.
*Sa Ta Na Ma. The mantra means the cycle of life. Sa means infinity. Ta means birth. Na means Death. Ma means rebirth.
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy