It makes you more receptive and is great for dealing with stressful situations.
How to do it:
This can be practiced before having sex to receive and conceive. Sit in a cross-legged position with the spine straight and place the hands on your knees in Gyan mudra (index finger and thumb together).
Inhale for 5 seconds, hold comfortably for 5 seconds, and exhale for 5 seconds.
Breathe through the nose slowly starting with a 5-5-5 ratio. With time, you can build up to 20-20-20, the maximum for doing this breath.
This should be done comfortably, do not struggle!
Once you become pregnant, avoid holding the breath for long periods of time.
Aside from this Yoga breathing technique, it’s recommended that you practice one meditation and relax for 11 minutes each day, either on your own at home or after the yoga class.
To relax, lie down in a comfortable position. You can place a cushion under the neck and another one under the knees to support the lower back.
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy