ON THE FLOOR
Lie down on one side bend the leg is on top so that a foot is resting on the other leg. Bend the arm is on top and place the hand behind the hip. Inhale and push the hip forward, then exhale and bring the hip back. 2 to 3 minutes each side.
Get a solid chair. Place the chair in front of you and grab it. Apart the feet hip distance and inhale bend the spine forward, then exhale and bend the spine back. 2 to 3 minutes.
FOR UPPER BODY:
Sit in a cross legged position and place both hands on the knees. Inhale straight the elbows and bring the shoulders as high as you can. Exhale and drop them down. 2 to 3 minutes.
To end: Inhale hold the shoulders up and the breath in for a few seconds, exhale and relax.
Sit in a cross legged position bend the elbows so the arms and the wrists are loose. Breathe long and deep through the nose while rolling the shoulders back for a few minutes and forward. 1 to 2 minutes each direction.
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy