The Benefits of Pregnancy Yoga
There are many benefits, including the following:
- Opens the chest for deeper breathing.
- Lifts the breastbone to make more room for the baby.
- Stretches the legs wide to exercise the pelvic muscles.
- Holds the spine erect for a free flow of energy.
- Steadies emotions.
- Centers yourself to cope with change.
- Accesses the deep relaxation that lies within you.
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy