PMS – Premenstrual Symdrom
The PMS sensation is different from the menstrual period. PMS starts around the second week after the cycle. PMS has two different types of symptoms: physical and behavioral….
Yoga Poses for PMS
There are different yoga positions you can do all month long, except during menstruation, which will help to restore the flow of energy throughout the body and bring balance….
Foods Tips for PMS
There are certain foods that alleviate PMS symptoms like Ginger and Chamomile tea. Before the menstrual cycle, and 5 to 7 days afterwards, it is highly recommended that you eat foods high in fiber. Before, during, and for 3 or 4 days after the… continue
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy