The breathing techniques can help you during labor. Yogi Bhajan always said that if you control your breath, you will control any situation in your life. This may be easy to say but challenging at a situation like this one, and because of this practicing beforehand is essential.
Long Deep Breathing is one of the techniques to use between contractions. It stimulates the pituitary gland, which helps with the secretion of Oxytocin. Oxytocin regulates the contractions and the flow of oxygen.
The doctors recommend drinking water during labor, ideally at a natural temperature to keep the body hydrated.
You can also use visualization and see the baby coming out to this world.
No one denies the stressful moment of labor. Fortunately we have all this yogic technology that will help us along the way and provide us with tools we can use to cope with the many situations we will have to face in our life.
To learn how to do long deep breathing link here:
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy