There are different yoga positions you can do all month long, except during menstruation, which will help to restore the flow of energy throughout the body and bring balance.
It relives the tension in the entire back and in the sexual organs. It stimulates digestion and elimination.
How to do it:
Lie down on the floor facing up. Bring the legs over the head till you reach the floor or, if you can’t reach the floor, keep the legs parallel to the floor. Place the hands on the back for support. Look at your chest. Do not move the neck to the sides. Stay here for a few seconds then roll out and lie down on the floor and repeat the rolling motion.
Breathe long and deep.
2 to 3 minutes.
Great for obtaining better sexual function. It stretches the whole sciatic nerve complex. Stimulates circulation
How to do it:
Start squatting with the heels off the floor touching each other, and the hands forward, touching the floor with your fingers. Inhale and straighten the legs, bringing the buttocks up and keeping the heels off the floor. Then exhale and squat down. Keep a steady pace.
Inhale and exhale through the nose.
1 to 3 minutes.
Yoga For Women
Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy