Check out our retreat section and select a great spiritual retreat for yourself and your love ones.
Every organization has been selected carefully and they are considering the best in the world.
There has always being captivating histories of other yogis who have inspired us. Here are some of the histories that have inspired me.
This amazing Yogi from India was train by the tradition of the cave monasteries in the Himalayas. He also studied physiology, and philosophy in Europe and England, and founded the Himalayan Institute Foundation http://www.himalayaninstitute.org where you can find more information about him.
But it was in 1970 when his control of the mind was tested by the Menninger Foundation of Topeka, Kansas for the first time. These are the results:
SADHANA ARADHANA PRABHUPATI
Discipline Attitude Mastery
The literal meaning of Sadhana is “daily practice, discipline”. Sadhana gives you emotional stability and mental balance. It works in your subconscious mind and clears up fears, self limitations, and unwanted patterns of conduct.
“Sadhana gives one a disciplined practice to integrate the body, mind, and spirit.”—Yogi Bhajan, PhD
Sadhana is the first step towards self liberation. Every day you commit to do your practice. There are different practices. The one Yogi Bhajan taught us is a combination of Yoga and meditation comprised of 45 minutes of Yoga and 1 hour of meditation. As in all spiritual paths, practicing at the same time always helps to develop a new habit.
- February 2007 – Sexuality and Spirituality
- March 2007 – Detoxify Your Body
- April 2007 – Vibrations and Mantras
- May 2007 – Yoga exercises to Loss Weight, cleanses & recipes
- June 2007 – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati & Amazing Yogis & Fabulous Yoga Workshops
- July 2007 – Spiritual Beings Having A Human Experience
- August 2007 – Happiness
- September 2007 – The Mind
- October 2007 – One day in “MINDFULNESS”
- November 2007 – I Always Want More
- January 2008 – News exciting
- March 2008 – Oneness
- August 2008 – Summer
- September 2008 – Fall
- December 2008 – Winter
- March 2009 – Spring
- April 2009 – Newsletter
- May 2009 – Relaxation Techniques
- June 2009 – Learn to Meditate
- July 2009 – Inspiration
- September 2009 – Men’s Yoga
- October 2009 – Chakras
- December 2009 – The Light Within
- January 2010 – Living An Empty Life
- February 2010 – Our Essence
- May 2010 – Konalani Sharanam
- November 2010 – Osho’s Awakening – by Osho
- December 2012 – The Shift
- February 2013 – TANTRIC SEX