TIME AND EFFECTS DURING MEDITATION
3 MINUTES Increases blood circulation. This distributes the neuroendocrine secretions throughout the body.
7 MINUTES Brain frequency waves start shifting from Beta waves to Alpha (calming) waves and can continue even into deep relaxation Delta waves. At the same time the electromagnetic field around the body increases in strength.
11 MINUTES The sympathetic and parasympathetic parts of the brain become balanced and produce energy.
22 MINUTES Anxiety-producing thoughts in the subconscious start to clear.
31 MINUTES Total balance in the endocrinological system is achieved. This will affect the whole mind, your aura, and the body’s internal elements (the tattvas: earth, water, fire, air, either). This will be reflected in changes in mood and behavior.
62 MINUTESYour subconscious “shadow mind” and your positive (outer) projection are integrated.
2 ½ HOURS Holds the change in the subconscious mind throughout the cycle of the day.
Meditation Table of Contents
- General Overview
- Sitting Positions
- Yoga Positions
- Best Places to Meditate
- Best Time to Meditate
- How Eating, Sex and Sleep Affect Your Meditation
- Breath Control or Pranayama
- Basic Procedures for Alternate Nostril Breathing
- A Specific Program to Get You Started
- Time and Effects During Meditation
- How many days should I do this Meditation for?
- Tips for a Meditative Mental State
- Different Types of Meditation
- Frequent Questions and Answers