This meditation produces strong health and excellent regeneration capabilities. It works in the glandular system, and is best done before going to sleep.
How to do it:
Sit in a cross-legged position with the spine straight. Bend the elbows and place the hands in front of the heart center with the palms facing up, fingers spread apart, and pinkies touching. Keep your eyes closed.
Inhale through puckered lips, hold the breath in for 3 to 4 seconds, and then exhale through the nose in 4 equal segments . Do this while mentally vibrating the mantra SA TA NA MA, then hold the breath out for another 4 seconds.
Time: 11 minutes to a maximum of 31 minutes.
Yoga For Women
- Daily Yoga Poses 4 women
- Meditation to heal the self and others – “RA MA DA SA”
- Meditation to heal the body, mind, spirit and arc line – Kirtan Kriya -“SA TA NA MA”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-The most powerful anti-depressant meditation
- Rejuvenation Meditation
- Meditation to prevent freaking out
- A meditation to become a healer, conquer sickness, and perfect the power of prayer.
- Long Deep Breathing
- Broken breaths
- One minute breath
- The benefits of pregnancy Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Pregnancy
- Other exercises for pregnancy
- Food tips
Sexuality & Intimacy